Home | Constituent Services | Immigration Questions

Immigration Questions

The following information is for immigrants. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.

How can I apply for lawful permanent residence ("green cards")? - ¿Cómo puedo solicitar la residencia permanente legal ("tarjetas verdes")?


How can I obtain information on naturalization? - ¿Cómo puedo obtener información sobre la naturalización?


 How can I gain employment authorization? - ¿Cómo puedo obtener autorización de empleo?



Are there services for anyone who has a case pending With USCIS? - ¿Hay servicios para cualquier persona que tenga un caso pendiente con USCIS?


How can I obtain legal advice? - ¿Cómo puedo obtener asesoramiento legal?


How can I undergo an immigration medical examination? - ¿Cómo puedo someterme a un examen médico de inmigración?


Intercountry Adoption:


 Related Content

View district information for constituents.

Stay Connected