Below, you will find guidance and resources to help you with the grant writing process, as well as a list of currently available grants. My office stands ready to assist you in any way we can.
Current Grant Opportunities
- To view my office's most recent biweekly Federal Grant Opportunities Newsletter, click HERE
- To subscribe to the newsletter, scroll down and enter your name and email address in the form provided
Federal Grant Sources
- Click HERE to see Who is Eligible for a Grant
- Click HERE for a comprehensive list of federal grant resources curated by my office
Private & Corporate Grant Sources
- If a federal grant is not the best option for your organization or municipality, there are many private and corporate sources for grants.
- Click HERE for a list of non-federal grant resources curated by my office
Letters of Support
- If the grant for which you are applying accepts Congressional letters of support, my office is happy to help support your request. In order for your request to be processed in a timely fashion, please submit your request to my office with as much notice as possible.
- Please click HERE to access our Letter of Support Request Form
- Want to learn more about writing grant proposals? Take the free online Foundation Center Proposal Writing Short Course or see other tips and sample proposals at Grantspace's How Do I Write a Grant Proposal?
- Click HERE to view recent grants workshops conducted by my office
- Click HERE for information about tracking federal funds
- Click HERE to view information from the Congressional Research Service on the role of a member's office regarding grant applications
- Click HERE to view our February 7th Newsletter
- Click HERE to view our January 23rd Newsletter
- For more information, please contact Natalie Lincoln, my office's Grants Coordinator, at Natalie.Lincoln@mail.house.gov or at 518-465-0700